Thursday, December 10, 2009

Celestial sidekicks!
Ha ha, that is what I called them in the eBay listing. They are 3 and 6 inches. Paper mache...and, yellow! I miss my Happy bright Halloween colors! So there! Matte finish.
I also have another moon ornament on eBay this week that I haven't shown here. If you are really curious, you can look him up on eBay! I am getting the eBay ball rolling again finally and have several different kinds of moons on. I am working on a large double one, probably the last for 2009! What else is new? Just tons and tons of art all over the house and in the two studios here. Some will be gifts, some are commissioned, and some will be for STJ update the 13th...and some will be for eBay! Don't forget to check out the fabulous STJ Tree on eBay this week too. I wrote a little ditty in the listing, and photographed it too. It sits pretty in my downstairs studio. I will sorely miss it when I go to ship it. But alas, it is beyond my financial reach at the moment. We have three kids! Its almost Christmas!!
Ta ta for now, dear readers!!



3 comments:

yoborobo said...

Those are just adorable!!! You are a human dynamo, Brandi. I don't know how you get so much done! And thank you for all your work on the STJ tree. It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! xox Pam

lisanelsonart said...

These are great, Brandi!! Bright and festive - just right for the holiday season. I agree with Pam - you outdid yourself on that tree and the photos - simply amazing! Lisa

Sheryl Parsons said...

Oh, look at those smiles! Love these Brandi! Thanks for stopping by and being so sweet!

Hugs,
Sheryl