Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Halloween King!!!

Here he is, all decked out for the best holiday of the year! I loved drawing and cutting out the little spooky owl that is perched on his party hat. I love the bright and festive bold colors and sparkle juxtaposed with a grey and ghostly (creepy...yet jolly!) Moon face! I painted his face also very simple and graphic. He's on eBay till next Thursday night! Now I have got to return my attention to my Spookytime Jingles pieces for our January 13th update!
Here's to an exciting and creative 2010 in store for me!!






Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Gourdqueen said...

Brandi, he so very festive indeed!
Gourdie

yoborobo said...

He's fabulous, Brandi! And aren't you glad to be back on the Halloween train? I know I am! LOL!! xox Pam

Dusti said...

Oh he makes my heart SWOON with Halloween JOY! I am so glad Christmas is over with and we can get back to Halloween full time! I love the color scheme!!!