Thursday, August 27, 2009

Halloween Hanging Moon Candelabra and a full Moon Lantern!

A few WIPS that got whipped out...




Hanging three moon candelabra.....

And below, my favorite single large double sided moon of the year so far... he has orange tinged eyes that really stand out from all the grey...extremely Halloween... I've become partial to everything grey and white and black for Halloween lately, too.


AND, he just screams "Maniacally Happy!" and "Not-Quite-Right"...ALL at the same fun lovin' time!!!

Perhaps a psychological self portrait??? Only kidding.
I really DON'T know where they come from.



9 comments:

yoborobo said...

They come from the limitless talent that you have. :) I love the grey, and I bet that orange really pops. Have a great weekend, Brandi! xo

Shes Off Her Rocker said...

Oh Hi Pam and thank you so much! I hope you have a great weekend too!
Thanks for always stopping by my blog!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Loving the new offerings Brandi and nobody can do a moon like you!!!
Have a great weekend!!
Laurie

Shes Off Her Rocker said...

Laurie...
Thank you so much! I hope you have a great and creative weekend also!
Brandi

Tracy M. said...

Those are awesome! I love your moons.
Take Care,
Tracy M.

Connie said...

I LOVE the new grey look.

Laura Irrgang said...

Oooh, Brandi!

These are good good good. I'm also loving the black and white color scheme. Just the hint of orange in the eyes really pops. And looks pretty psycho.

But in a minimalist sort of way.

Skellyton Art said...

I have always loved The "man in the moon" great childhood memories of a song my mom would sing. Your Moons are the perfect vintage moon I love!

Shes Off Her Rocker said...

Tracy...Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are getting lots done too!