Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Morning Walk....
My little man Danny and our 5 month old doberman lab mix, Angus, on our morning walk. I have this jogging stroller that I can pile everything on and really go for miles, this creek and woods are nearby, we love to go to plunder and play. The banks are so steep I had to carry Danners down on my back! He had such a time with his little net. We gathered more plants for our aquarium and it was a gorgeous morning. There is moss growing like carpet on the rocks down there. I don't know what I would do without my daily nature trecks! I have lots of Halloween art in the making, too, but the sunshine and woods are so much more interesting!








Heres to many more mornings like this one....life is good.



3 comments:

sUz said...

Oh they are TOO adorable bRanDi!!
Yes, life is indeed good :)
iN jOy,
sUz

lisanelsonart said...

Beautiful photos, beautiful life. Count your blessings. Nature inspires art - no wonder your art is so magical! I've returned to some sculpting (or rather messing around with clay) today. I haven't done it in a year but you and Jenn and sUz and Tammy have inspired me. It may turn out really ugly but I appreciate the way in which your creations have touched my life. Thanks, Brandi!

Brandi McKenna said...

Thank you Lisa! I know what you mean about nature inspiring...I feel I am actually "really" (ha ha)..a painter! I love your colorful paintings, they are so vibrant and full of spirit.! Everyday I want to paint more landscapes, and its hard to find time to do it all. My Dad paints plein air and I've been meaning to get out with him to do just that! Let's switch art hats, you sculpt and I'll paint! I can't wait to see what you do!