Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Christmas Variety!!

This Crimson King Skelly Lamp replete with glittered crown ends December 7th on eBay!


He is fantastic lit in the dark!

And down below,..I fell in love with making these one day,..got started and couldn't stop! There is a whole crew of smiley Snowmoons and Snowmen,..and a Snowgirl too! A few of these are still in progress,...a few more available on eBay! I love the old timey vintage ornaments with the chenilelegs and arms,....hence this fun tangent,...

Here are a few that ended up painted and listed on eBay this week...

My old standby! I LOVE this one's face! Don't really know if I care to part with him...but he is on eBay too! He is so happy!
A hanging Candy Cane Star Ornament,..

And a matching Snow Moon,..candy cane in mouth!

I made two Moon King Tree Toppers,..both are sold,..here is one...
(I am making more of these!)
Here they are!!
And some more of the jolly little snowguys,...

And a crescent moon tree topper and stars,..

Here you can see the dramatic difference in scale...


Happy Moons! Large Moon Lanterns,..15" and 16" deep!!

Another shot,..I just love this picture for some reason.

That's all from my neck of the woods this week! Hope your holidays are happy!
Thanks for jingling by!

No comments: