Tuesday, April 27, 2010

National Halloween Convention Here I Come!

Tomorrow is it! Road trip to King of Prussia, (outside of Phildadelphia) PA,
with a truck load of Halloween wares! SpookyTime Jingles will be there in full force with loads of goodies! We are raffling off an entire Halloween Tree with ornaments, moon topper, and tree skirt. Click on the link to to the right to buy a raffle ticket! I have many lamps, lanterns, and large pieces. Below are some pics from the studio today..just
a sample of what will be taken!! The large floor lamps were a hit last year and I have two more made again for this year. I'll be postin' pics on Facebook all week! Check it out, and drive on over this Friday to the Convention if you are nearby!!




See you there!!

3 comments:

Georgina said...

I'm so jealous!!! Have a great time and don't misbehave to much!! LOL

Laura Irrgang said...

Oh gosh! I didn't know it was so soon. Your stuff is always excellent and I'm sure everyone will adore YOU and IT!!!! Have a great time, Brandi! I can't wait to hear all about it.
Love
Laura

lisanelsonart said...

Hope to see you this weekend, Brandi. Can't wait to see your moons in person!