Sunday, October 4, 2009

Moon Lamp and Shakers...
Here are a few things I will be listing on eBay tonight....I have more WIPS than I can count all over the place, plus still working on orders, (Halloween and other) but I had to pull a few things out to finish off today and here they are! I plan on working all week ( as usual) to get more things finished. A large cat head lantern is coming....MROWWW!!!! Purr, purr....as well as a special OOAK Beistle inspired 1920's Jack O Lamp for STJ's update on October 13th....




Keep checkin' with me!




4 comments:

The Captain said...

That big moon is great, he totally looks like he's laughing.

Brandi McKenna said...

Thanks Captain!! Hope you saw the "REAL" man in the moon's perfect face last night and tonight!! He's shining pretty up here in N.C.!!

Laura Irrgang said...

I'm loving these silvery white moons, Brandi. I like the expression on the little one in the top photo

lisanelsonart said...

These are great, Brandi! Can't wait to see the cat. Have a wonderful week! Lisa