Friday, August 12, 2011

Fall Shows Prep!
It's all hands on deck here at home where I work with The SpookyTime Jingles Soiree and Halloween and Vine shows coming up in 4 and 5 weeks. I can't seem to finish all these pieces fast enough. A very few are going on the STJ update tonight at midnight,..and I have still had about 1-3 pieces on eBay a week, but that is about to come to a halt as the shows take top priority.....here is a view of my favorite workspace inside,...and what all I have left to finish. Eeek!!






Me out on the deck where I sculpt and throw around slop,...

Some finished pieces in my photography room,...

Some of these have been sold,..some await travel to shows,..

A recent eBay purple moon and crow,..

In process sculpting of a large wall moon,...

Thanks for stopping by! I have to get back to it!

2 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I want to come play at your house!

LOVED seeing everything in progress!!

Can't wait to see you soon! Eeeeeeek!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Shes Off Her Rocker said...

LuLu! YOu are so sweet! I have been absent from the blogosphere. I can't seem to juggle it all. Thank you for your comment. I can't wait to see you too. EEEEEeeek is RIGHT!! I am NOT ready yet!!