Monday, June 29, 2009

Beistle Jack #2!

Ok, here is my second large sized Beistle inspired Jack. This one is different from the first, which I did as a commission and then did a small one for auction. This one has different painted images, lots of witches, black cats and a skull and crossbone! I can't decide if I like him with or without his eyes in! He looks scarier without eyeballs to me, more seriously Halloween. But the eyes are fun....I guess the person who ends up with him can decide for themselves. I hope he ends up somewhere appreciated! However, upon sitting here looking at the pictures of him, I think I will do my next one this size but much more sculptural, this one's features are too flat. More sculptural detail in the features would make him more animated. I give myself a C+.














No comments: