Wednesday, June 19, 2013

          Halloween Art From My Studio 2013...
                          
               An order almost complete with a sample of new lamps!
 

                Some finished orders from the beginning of the year..


A Creepy Devil Retablo work in progress,..



                                    
                                    Shakers and Lamps,..


A Lovely Owl Luminary with Carved and painted hat detail,..



                   Carnival Devil Moon and Carnival Party Cat Lamps,..


                                                                More Cat Lamps!


                              
                         My huge favorite moon lantern this year,..
                                                                         

                                 
                                Lamps on lamps on lamps!



           Works in progress, might be a Halloween Totem Pole!



          
              What a moon lantern looks like freshly carved,..


                                      More lamps to come!


7 comments:

Carmen said...

These are spectacular!!! I love the laughing moon, too! :-)

Shes Off Her Rocker said...

Thank you, Carmen! I love the moon on your profile pic!

Unknown said...

Wear can i buy these id love a few items!

Thomas Deanna said...

True story, I'm one of the people who have benefited from Dr. Ogbeifun Love Spell. Dr. Ogbeifun appeared in the middle of my life when all hope was lost. I gave up on life and thought the best way to care for my broken heart. I have several experiences with my husband who have been working with me for many years. I made up my mind to continue with my suicide before a strange spirit. Afterwards, Dr. Ogbeifun Temple, I reluctantly looked for and found testimonials and recommendations for him via his email. He answered and asked me to go away and take my life; he said that my case is solvable after consulting his Oracle. Well, here I am today thanking Dr. Ogbeifun for saving my life and bringing back my Husband. We are so happy today and happier than we have ever been. He also helped me stop my cardiac arrest problem. I am grateful for being among the people sharing this testimony. Contact him at this email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680 website

laixinjie said...

We make it easy to create custom and custom throw pillows. Choose from our great pillow cases styles: fleece, cozy fleece, sherpa or woven image.

janosik said...

HOW TO GET CROWN MAGIC ATM CARD

UNLIMITED CASH I took the risk and in exactly 6 days later my card was delivered to my home address here and that same evening I used the card to take out $5000 for a start. It's been just 3 weeks and my life has taken a new shape. I simply want to say thank you to this electronic company and help spread their fame abroad. If you ever are in need of this card details on how to get yours today, YOu can also Whatsapp: +12134218707
email crown_technology@yahoo. com

janosik said...

𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔 𝕒𝕥𝕞 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕀 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕕 & 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕪 & 𝕨𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤, 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕒 𝕘𝕠. 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 $𝟝𝟘𝟘𝟘 𝕕𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕕 & 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥. 𝕊𝕠 𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕕 𝕀 𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕒 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕚𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 & 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕝 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙!! 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕙 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 .(𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕡: (+𝟙𝟚𝟙𝟛𝟜𝟚𝟙𝟠𝟟𝟘𝟟) 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕝 (𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟_𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕪@𝕪𝕒𝕙𝕠𝕠.𝕔𝕠𝕞)