Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Devils On My Mind,...
I have started back to the sculpting process and also thinking in terms of where I would like go this year, and looking back to a few of my favorite designs and pieces from last year,...
this Giant warty Jack,..

A few devil lamps,...
another shot of one of my favorite large Warty Jack O Lanterns,..

A wicked little spiral horned devil,..

Here he is brightly lit,..
and one of my huge Moon Floor Candelabra Lamps,..

This year, I am going to make lots of things,...but something I just can't quit thinking about is my huge Devil Floor Lamp. I may do a pair, one a Pan like Devil, and another traditonal Red Devil, spiral horns and wicked toothy Grins but the heads will be almost two feet tall,...and will be made to fit on the top of the antique floor lamps like in the above photo,..
and I am going to do more wicked pieces such as skulls, devil-horned skulls and jacks and many more Wicked Jacks! Oooh I can't wait!!

2 comments:

The Captain said...

I can't wait to see them! Skulls will be awesome.

Brandi McKenna said...

Thank you Captain! I hope I can do the skull subject justice.